Terms of Service
By using the DirectPayProfits.com web site (“Service”), you agree to be bound
by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). DirectPayProfits.com
reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time
and without notice. Continued use of the Service after changes to the Terms of
Service shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your
- You understand that by joining you are
purchasing a membership to this site, which gives you turnkey products that you can sell for 100% profit and affiliate
tracking software that you can use to get other people to promote for you.
- You agree to provide a valid email address and any other information
requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You agree that you will maintain only one DirectPayProfits.com account.
We only allow one account per person.
- You agree to not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized
purpose. You agree that you will not, in your use of the Service, violate
any laws in the jurisdiction where you live.
- You agree to our Anti-Spam Policy as posted here:
- You must be eighteen years of age or older to use the Service.
You have the option to sell memberships to this site as an affiliate, and will be compensated for your sales as shown on our site. You agree to be an independent contractor of DirectPayProfits.com
and not an employee. Nothing herein is intended to create an
Commission payments are sent directly to your PayPal account. You must have
a valid PayPal email address in your DirectPayProfits account to receive
commission payments. If a customer requests a refund for a payment that you received, you are responsible for refunding the payment. If you
fail to refund the payment within 30 days, your account will be suspended until
the transaction is refunded.
Income Tax Liabilities
You agree to act as an independent contractor and as such is responsible for
any or all United States, state, or foreign income taxes and any other tax
liabilities that affect or concern the sales of the products or services, in
your state or location. We are not required to issue you a 1099.
DirectPayProfits.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate
accounts and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any
other DirectPayProfits.com service. This right will primarily be used to
protect DirectPayProfits.com from abusive users (spammers, etc.) and those who
create multiple fraudulent accounts. Such account termination would include the
deactivation and deletion of your Account and forfeiture of any account
balance shown in the Account.
- DirectPayProfits.com reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any
time. DirectPayProfits.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or
without notice at any time.
- DirectPayProfits.com shall not be liable in any way to you or to any
third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on
an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website
so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service,
DirectPayProfits.com, or any other DirectPayProfits.com service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any
portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without
express written permission by DirectPayProfits.com.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or
retribution) of any DirectPayProfits.com customer, employee, member, or
officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or
“spam” messages that refer to the Service by name or web address. We do not
tolerate spam. Violation will result in immediate termination of your
account. You must agree to our Anti-Spam Policy as posted here:
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive
- You must not post obscene material. Doing so is grounds for immediate
- DirectPayProfits.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet
your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely,
secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use
of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any
products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by
you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in
the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that DirectPayProfits.com shall not
be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or
exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of
profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if
DirectPayProfits.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages),
resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the
cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any
goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages
received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii)
unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv)
statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of
your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of DirectPayProfits.com to exercise or enforce any right or
provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such
right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement
between you and DirectPayProfits.com and governs your use of the Service,
superceding any prior agreements between you and DirectPayProfits.com
(including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).